Monday 21 July 2008

Madonna Feat. Kanye West - Beat Goes On (MD Official's 4 Beats To Save The World) Updated!!!

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
This is something special which I created which happened by accident and I made just for fun. I made a demo for this and then I played to a few people who really liked it so I I thought I make a proper version. This is my favourite song from Hard Candy (Dance 2nite is very close!!) and is possibly going to be the 3rd single from the album in America. Hope you enjoy it! Can anyone name all 4 beats ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the Deeper And Deeper part is my favorite :)

((((MuL@TtO)))) said...

dOwnLoadING nOW aFtER HeaRing 3O SecOnds.

You R sO DoPE

Anonymous said...

Would u be able to make a "Beat Goes On"/"Deeper And Deeper" mash-up?!
Cause that part is AMAZING!