Friday 25 July 2008

Janet Jackson - All For Rhythm Nation (MD Official Mash Up)

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

For me Janet is a huge inspiration and this brings together two of my favourite Janet tracks. 'Rhythm Nation (Rhythm Nation Mix)' and 'All For You (Rockwilder Remix Instrumental)'. Even if you don't know these mixes - it would sound like a good Rhythm Nation remix - I Think!! You Be The Judge. Hope you enjoy it. All Comments are welcome. If you do post anything anywhere - please let me know. I'd love to have the feedback. There may also be a Janet mash up/remix album in the future ?

Check out Rock with Discomachine too. (See Older Posts).

3 comments:

((((MuL@TtO)))) said...

aNothER 1 4 tHat AsS.

lUv It & lOOk 4woRD 2 tHE jAneT MaSh Up/rEmix aLBum.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great music bud!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!