Monday 13 July 2009

2 Massive Hits On = Big Mash Up


A new post yes I know.. I can't believe it either. Had a lot going on but lots coming up.

Here's something I think you will all like. 2 massive hits from last year as one.

Pussycat Dolls vs Estelle - When I Grow Up Into An American Boy



This file is featured for entertainment purposes only. If you like the songs featured here please go out and BUY the original songs. If you enjoy the original tracks featured on this blog I would urge you to seek out the artists music and BUY it. If you are the artist, record company or copyright holder and have an issue with material posted, please contact me in the chatbox with your email address and I will remove the link. Thank You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice blend, good layout and song selection