Thursday 28 May 2009

Update

Hello

I know its been a while but I have been really really busy lately.

I have been working on a few things.

I think that I may be releasing a few Madonna mixes. I have done a few mixes of Beat Goes On which I may put out as an EP as well as a full mix album which also may be a 30 track set.

A few little mash ups on the way too including Girls Aloud,Girlicious, plus follows up to the Grace Jones and Sybil mash ups.

I will get to requests.

The Seventh Light will not be posted as single mp3's and the Victoria Beckham mash up may come out at a later date as I am not happy with the mix currently on youtube. It needs a little bit of a rework.

So please keep with me people - if anyone is actually listening that is. :)

1 comment:

S. Craigen said...

I'M LISTENING! KEEP IT UP. X