Sunday 22 February 2009

Do you want MD Official Future Material

If you want links to future MD Official material then please leave your email address either in the comments or chatbox. I will give you my link to my 4shared folder so whenever it gets updated you can download as soon as you want. The blog will still be updated with videos and reminders that I have updated my 4shared folder, and I would also appreciate it if you could give me comments either through the blog or via email.

Thank You.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi! please add me to your list. thanks.

flip4bearz@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

will do

Mister A said...

awesome mix...i just heard posh mix mashup - every little thing.COOL.

oh ya, if u not mind, add me too.am looking foward to get your material soon.

my email address: azizul.aszemi@gmail.com

thanks for read this comment